I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Spring 2017 Skincare Routine





Step 1- Cleanser/Cleansing Oil
Boscia Sake Treatment Water
Belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist
Lancôme Crème Radiance Cream-To-Foam Cleanser




Step 2 - Toner
Naruko/NRK Calendula Soothing and Calming Toner

Step 3 - Essence

DAENG GI MEO RI – Essence
Lirikos Marine Triple Treatment




Step 4 Ampoule/Serum
Lancôme Advanced Genifique / Sephora serum serum



Step 5 Sheet Mask
Elizaverra
Step 6 Eye Cream
ilike Organic Skincare – Age Defense Bioflavonoid Eye Cream


Step 7 Emulsion
Su:m37 emulsion




Step 8 - Moisturizer - bareMinerals
Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream


Step 9 - Sleeping Pack/Night Cream
H2O+ Beauty Waterbright Color Correcting Mask




Step 10 - Sunscreen
Innisfree sun cream SPF25 PA++
Mizon UV Mild Sun Block





Step 11 - MakeUp










Urban Decay Vintage Roach

MAC Good Luck Mochi

Cushions




No comments:

Post a Comment