I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, May 29, 2016

General Haul #29 - JKnLee #4 (new South Street Seaport location)

JKnLee opened their second store in NYC located at 192 Front Street in the city.
They are hosting a sample sale for 3-days from May 28-May30 from 10am to 8pm.
Below is a picture of my goodies.
      
I went there at 10:30am on the second day and they were listing all the prices on the bottom of the items and this location is more spacious than the Chinatown location.
 

They have more variety of Dr.G skincare, different brands of masks and some Clio products. The make-up was only displayed on the table so I think this store is more focused on skincare which I prefer over makeup. But I did get the famous Clio gelpresso shadow ($22)because I don't owe any-can you believe that? Everything was buy one get one, so I stocked up on sheet masks and some mist ($12).
I think I will go back on the Grand Opening on May 31 to get the Peach Milk Blur, it is labeled as a CC cream but after testing it on my skin, I think I would consider it a primer.

  

They even have a Dr.G Men line, which I got something for the brother.
Below are the masks selection with prices in the background.
SooAe boxes were $20-$25, donkey one was $30, The Cure-$20, Dr.G-$30, goodal - $20, that's the price for two boxes. There was about 10 different single SooAe sheet mask that were $1 each so I grabbed a few.

      Hurry, you only have 4 more hours today and a whole day tomorrow left for the sample sale.

Below is the famous curated skincare book Kerry and Coco's "Korean Beauty Secrets" that was on sale at 50% off also.


When I got home, I ripped open a Dr.G's sheet mask because I was eager to try it out and it is so full of moisture (not the dripping essence kind). The liquid is locked inside the sheet and left is on my face and it hasn't dried out for over a hour-really surprising! Glad I brought 2 boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment